1, CNC Router general steps
(1) writing or programming should be prepared before the first workpiece processing procedures, if the workpiece processing program is relatively long and more complex, it is not to program on the machine, and the use of programming machine or computer programming, which can avoid occupation of the machine , For short programs should also be written on the program.
(2) boot is generally open the machine and then open the system, and some design is interlocked, the machine can not be displayed on the CRT without information.
(3) Reference point For the machine of the incremental control system (using the incremental position detection element), this step must be performed first to establish the movement reference for each coordinate of the machine.
(4) transfer processing program According to the program storage media (tape or tape, disk), you can use a tape reader, cassette tape machine, programmer or serial communication input, if a simple program can be directly used in the keyboard CNC control panel On the input, if the procedure is very simple and only one process, the program is not necessary to save. MDI way to paragraph by paragraph input, step by step processing. In addition, the program used in the workpiece origin, tool parameters, offset, the amount of compensation in the processing must also be imported before.
(5) the program editor to enter the program if you need to modify, to edit the operation. In this case, the mode selector switch is placed in the edit position, and the edit key is used to add, delete, and change. On the editing method can see the corresponding manual.
(6) machine lock, run the program This step is to check the program, if there is an error, you need to re-edit.
(7) on the workpiece, looking for the knife using manual incremental movement, continuous movement or use the hand wheel to move the machine. Will point to point to the beginning of the program, and a good tool for the benchmark.
(8) start the coordinate feed for continuous processing is generally used in the memory program processing. This method is lower than the use of tape on the program processing failure rate. The feedrate in the feed can be adjusted using the feed override switch. Processing can press the feed hold button, pause the feed movement, observe the processing or manual measurement. And then press the cycle start button, you can resume processing. To ensure that the program is correct, it should be reviewed again before processing. In the milling process, for the plane curve of the workpiece, you can use a pencil instead of the tool on the paper above the workpiece contour, so more intuitive. If the system has a tool path simulation function can be used to check the correctness of the program.
(9) Operation display The status of the table or tool, the status of the program and the machine are displayed by the screens of the CRT so that the operator can monitor the processing.
(10) After the program output is finished, if the program is saved, it can be left in the CNC memory. If the program is too long, the program in the memory can be output to an external device (such as a punching machine) Tape, disk, etc.) to save.
(11) shut down the general should first turn off the machine and then off the system.
2, CNC Router during the operation of the precautions
(1) before each boot to check the milling machine behind the lubricating oil pump is sufficient, the air compressor is open, cutting fluid used in the mechanical oil is enough and so on.
(2) When turning on the power, first turn on the main power supply, then press the open button in the CNC power supply, turn the emergency stop button clockwise, and so on. After all the functions are detected (a row of red indicator lights on the operation panel) , Press the machine button, the milling machine reset, in a standby state.
(3) In manual operation, you must always pay attention to, in the X, Y direction before moving, you must make the Z axis in the knife position. Move the process, you can not just look at the CRT screen coordinates of the location changes, and to observe the movement of the tool, and other tools in place, look at the CRT screen fine-tuning.
(4) in the programming process, for beginners, as far as possible with the G00 instructions, especially in the X, Y, Z three-axis linkage, it should be noted. In the empty knife, the Z axis should be moved with the X, Y axis of the movement separately, that is, more lift knife, less oblique inserted. Sometimes due to oblique insertion, the tool will encounter the workpiece and the destruction of the tool.
(5) in the use of computer serial communication, to do: first open milling machine, after the computer; first off the computer, after the milling machine. To avoid the milling machine in the process of switching, due to the instantaneous changes in the current impact of the computer.
(6) When using DNC (the transfer between the computer and the milling machine), pay attention to the memory capacity of the milling machine. Generally, the total number of bytes transferred from the computer to the milling machine should be less than 23kB. If the program is long, you must use the computer edge of the edge of the processing method, but the block number, shall not exceed N9999. If the program more than 10,000, you can use MASTERCAM in the program editing function, the block number to cancel.
(7) machine alarm, according to the alarm number to find the reasons, in a timely manner to lift the alarm, can not shut the trouble, or after the boot is still in the alarm state.