Fiber Laser Cutting Machine The traditional cutting technology is flame cutting, plasma cutting, waterjet cutting and wire cutting and punch processing, etc., laser cutting as a new technology in recent years, is the energy density of the laser beam to be processed on the workpiece, so that Local heat melting, and then use high-pressure gas blowing slag to form a slit, laser cutting has the following advantages.
1. Slot narrow, high precision, good cutting roughness, no need to follow the process after the re-processing.
2. Laser processing system itself is a set of computer systems, can be easily arranged, modified, suitable for personalized processing, especially for some contours of the complex shape of sheet metal parts, batches of more bulk, the product life cycle is not long, From the technical, economic cost and time to measure, manufacturing mold is not cost-effective, laser cutting is particularly advantageous.
3. Laser processing of the energy density is very large, the role of time is short, small heat affected area, small thermal deformation, thermal stress is small, coupled with non-mechanical contact with the laser, the workpiece does not have mechanical stress, suitable for precision machining.
4. The high energy density of the laser is sufficient to melt any metal, especially suitable for processing some high hardness, high brittleness,Fiber Laser Cutting Machine high melting point of other means of processing difficult to process the material.
5. Low processing cost. The one-time investment of the equipment is more expensive, but the continuous, large amount of processing eventually reduces the processing cost of each part.
6. Laser for non-contact processing, inertia, processing speed, with the CNC system CAD / CAM software programming, saving time and convenience, the overall efficiency is high.
7. Laser high degree of automation, can be completely closed processing, pollution-free, low noise, greatly improving the operating environment of the operator.
Advantages of fiber laser cutting relative to early laser cutting:
1. Laser transmission through the fiber to the focus head, flexible connection and easy production line supporting the realization of automation work.
2. Optical fiber ideal beam quality, greatly improving the cutting quality and efficiency.
3. Fiber laser high stability and long pump diode life, decided not to have the same as the traditional lamp-pumped laser to adjust the current to meet the xenon lamp aging problem, greatly improving the stability of the production and product consistency Sex.
4. Fiber laser photoelectric conversion efficiency is higher than 25%, the system power consumption is small, small size, small footprint.
5. Compact structure, high system integration, less trouble, easy to use, without optical adjustment, low maintenance and even zero maintenance, truly "ground light", coupled with shock and vibration, anti-dust, really suitable for industrial processing Applications. At present one million low-cost laser cutting machine, the optional lasers are basically 1-2KW fast axial CO2 laser, need to charge He, Ne, CO2 and other gases,Fiber Laser Cutting Machine maintenance costs at 20 yuan / hour , The system power consumption in about 30KW (the main power components for the laser power supply, cooling systems and bed), plus blowing costs, lenses and cutting mouth and other consumables, the cumulative use of the cost per hour nearly 100 yuan. Contains a system that covers up to tens of square meters of space, including inflatable systems.
Also a low-cost laser cutting machine, optional lasers are 500W dual xenon lamp-pumped YAG laser, every few hundred hours need to replace two xenon lights, the total cost of 3 yuan / hour or so, the system consumption Electricity in the 30KW or so (the main power components for the laser power supply, cooling system and bed), plus blowing costs, lenses and cutting mouth and other consumables, the cumulative use of the cost of about 60 yuan per hour. Contains a cooling system that includes inflatable systems with a footprint smaller than the fast axial CO2 laser cutting system.
But the biggest problem is that the system, a xenon lamp life is short, often need to adjust the current to adapt to the problem of xenon lamp aging, two need to constantly replace the xenon lamp to re-adjust the optical path, three more complex hard light system requires frequent debugging and maintenance to ensure Suitable for cutting excellent optical quality. All of these factors greatly affect the stability of industrial production and product consistency.
At present, the industry generally combined with the characteristics of the sheet metal industry launched a large format platform + fiber laser combination of cutting,Fiber Laser Cutting Machine completely effective solution to the above problems, the main design concept is as follows. First, fiber lasers are used instead of CO2 lasers and lamp-pumped lasers. Fiber laser technology is the rapid development of laser technology in recent years, compared with traditional laser, with better cutting quality, lower system cost, longer service life and lower maintenance costs, lower power consumption. And fiber laser laser can be transmitted through the optical fiber to facilitate the connection with the movement platform to achieve flexible processing, greatly simplifying the traditional laser cutting machine system design, but also improve the stability of the system,Fiber Laser Cutting Machine reducing the amount of maintenance, really suitable for industrial processing Field application.
Second, based on the characteristics of the sheet metal industry, the vast majority of parts for the thickness of 2MM within the thin plate, matching two or three hundred watts of fiber lasers, cutting sheet carbon steel speed of up to 5-6 meters per minute, Of the CO2 laser cutting system of the actual processing speed is equivalent, while the laser system cost is greatly reduced. In the bed accuracy, taking into account the accuracy requirements of most of the sheet metal,Fiber Laser Cutting Machine the positioning accuracy of the general design of 100uM or so, but also greatly reduces the cost of the cost of the bed. Of course, the user according to the workpiece material and material thickness of the different, as well as the requirements of precision, you can also choose my company higher power level higher positioning accuracy of the series.