The steps to use MYCUT cutting plotter
1. Connect MYCUT cutting plotter and the power socket with the supplied power cable.
2. Connect MYCUT plotter to the computer with the supplied communication cable.
3. Turn on the power.
4. Engraving the knife or drawing pen into the knife holder.
5. Place the media. (Computer graphics machine for materials: reflective film, sticky notes, wall stickers, car body film, stickers, paper, craft paper, etc.).
6. Set the parameters (coordinate origin, knife or pen speed, knife or pen pressure, etc., please select low speed engraving at the beginning).
7. Try to engrave. For example, the micro-carving computer cutting plotter presses the "offline" button, and then presses the "acceleration" and "deceleration" buttons at the same time. The lettering opportunity performs an internal self-test program to test the graphics.
8, the computer transmits data, start lettering or drawing. Connecting the power cable The power supply used by this unit is AC 220V. 50HZ, when connecting the power supply; first ensure that the cutting machine power switch is disconnected externally, then plug one end of the power cord into the power socket of the plotter and the other end to the power socket.
9. When not working, first turn off the power, then pull the power plug out of the socket, and do not plug or unplug the power plug when power is on. When plugging or unplugging the power plug, the force should not be too strong to avoid damaging the coupler. After the lettering machine, the time interval between the starters should not be less than 30 seconds. Connect serial, parallel cable. Make sure that the plotter power supply and computer power supply are in the off state.
10. Connect one end of the parallel cable (pin plug) to the parallel socket of the computer, and use the manual locking screw on the plug to lock the plug to the socket; the other end is connected to the parallel socket of the cutting plotter, and the The wire clasp on the parallel socket secures the plug to the socket.
Note: The earliest computer cutting plotter adopts this output method. Now most of the cutting plotter uses serial port and USB port output; connect one end of the serial cable (pinhole plug) to the serial port of the computer, and the other end is connected to the string of the plotter. Socket the socket and use the manual locking screw on the plug to lock the plugs at both ends of the cable to the socket. One of the string and parallel cables can work normally.
11. The tip of the pen that is attached to the pen holder should not be too long. If the pen tip is too long or too short, the drawing quality cannot be guaranteed.
For more Vinyl Cutters info, please check:
Huansheng Machinery is one of the leading and professional manufacturers and suppliers of craft cutting plotter mc330 vinyl cutter in China, which is equipped with a productive and professional factory. As a famous brand, you can rest assured to buy our equipment.